Monday, January 2, 2017

Rock Band DLC Wishlist (1/2/2017)

As of right now, these songs are not available in the Rock Band universe. Here, I've gathered some songs that I thought would be great choices to include in the game as DLC.

Here I've gathered three artists with awesome tracks that I believe would be a great add on to the music library of Rock Band

1st up, we have tracks from the band:


Depeche Mode

I feel that there should be more music from Depeche Mode in the Rock Band library. Being one of those older bands, I feel the tone of their music to be slow and low toned. As of right now, the Rock Band library includes the tracks, "Never Let Me Down Again," "Personal Jesus," and "Policy of Truth." Their music gives off a feeling of creepiness, but in a really good way! 
Well... to me at least :)  



The tracks that I wish to see are:
           
        "Heaven"

   "Enjoy the Silence"

        "Wrong"
      
"Home" 


2nd, we have:
The 1975

The 1975 is a pretty unique band overall. Their style of music is not only different, but it gives off a very soothing vibe. I strongly believe their music would make a great asset to the Rock Band music library!










The tracks I wish to see are:

  "Chocolate"

"Somebody Else"

     "The Sound"

        "UGH"

      "Love Me"

3rd, we have:
Sick Puppies

The band Sick Puppies is quite awesome when it comes to the alternative category! I myself am still new to this band, and I'm glad I found them. I've picked the three songs I've found to be my favorite so far.








 The songs I wish to see are:

        "My World"

     "Pitiful"

   "The Bottom"

What do you think of this list? Didn't see an artist you think should be in Rock Band? Then please feel free to comment down below!Stay Awesome Guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment